Monday, 29 September 2014

Estonia and Finland Travel Pics!




Hallo!

So if you've been reading my blog, you'll know that recently I went to Finland and Estonia. It was incredible; the 23 hours long days, the forests, the medieval old towns- the whole lot. I thought I'd just share some pictures from my travels/ some of my outfits along the way! This is about a hundredth of the pictures I took on my phone...:\


I took these pictures from the top of a cathedral in Medieval Tallinn, Estonia. Look at all those colours! It's like a Disney village.





Shirt, hat and dress are thrifted. Apron is vintage :-)



I bought these beautiful gloves at a market in Tallinn, Estonia !


Hei little guy!


IT'S A BUMBLE BEEEEE.


This was a really beautiful cafe in Helsinki that I spent a lot of time at. It's like an old boat shed, and it was right on the water. When you go inside you find that it is crammed with old knick-knacks, so I felt right at home.



Dress, shirt and everything is thrifted. Thrift4lyf!?!?



And then there was that time that I drank too much and decided to wear a full body fleece zip-up dress. And then try to ride around on a child's tractor.



This was taken at midnight in south Finland!! The midnight sun was absolutely amazing. Imagine going for walks in the forest in the middle of the night and not worrying about the big bad wolf!




My poor boots... I've had to throw them out now.


That's all from me today guys! 

Love,
Katie xxxooo

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks so much fun. The midnight sun especially. I always love evening walks, but that's just incredible. What's the temperature like? Is the night sun the same as the day sun? And do you then have trouble sleeping because it being so bright?
    I'm glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to visit Tallinn! It looks a bit like a medieval fairytale and not TOO big. The midnight sun would make me feel lagged though... I think. "Insomnia" comes to mind. Which country did you prefer? Great post^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. News4andhra is an Entertainment portal provides you information about Telugu Film Reviews, Tollywood News, Telugu Politics News, Celebrity news, cinema news, box office collections, Telugu Movie Reviews and more at one place

    New Telugu Film Ratings

    Latest Telugu Movie Reviews

    ReplyDelete